Adding KirBot to your server can be done via two ways:
Click here to add the bot to your server.
After adding the bot a few setup tasks must be performed.
- Ensure the bot has the necessary permissions to function (this should automatically be completed when adding the bot)
- Positioning KirBot's role such that it can interact with the most users possible
- KirBot can only interact with roles lower than its highest role in the role hierarchy, so ensure KirBot's highest role is as high as possible.
- Log into the admin panel, select your server and configure the bot to your heart's content. If this is your first time working with KirBot, take a look at the Quick Start Guide.
KirBot requires these permissions by default.
Permissions marked with a * are essential for correct operation
- Manage Roles: Support for Mutes,
!colorand Temprole commands
- Manage Channels: (Un)hide channels and lock channels
- Kick Members: Kick members as part of infraction tracking
- Ban Members: Ban/Unban members as part of infraction tracking
- Manage Nicknames: Nickname Censoring
- Change Nickname: Changing the bot's nickname through the web admin panel
- View Audit Log: Correctly attributing reasons to manual infraction recording
- Read Messages*: Receive messages, Command invocation, modlogs
- Send Messages*: Respond to commands,
- Manage Messages: Censoring messages
- Embed Links: Respond using embeds to specific commands
- Attach Files: Upload files in certain circumstances (i.e. output is too long)
- Read Message History: Recover mod log messages if the bot goes offline
- Add Reactions: React to certain commands for confirmation, pagination, etc.
- Use External Emojis*: Use the bot's custom emojis
- Connect: Connect to voice to play Music
- Speak: Play Music