KirBot has highly configurable spam detection
Rules match users whose clearance is equal to or lower than the rule's level.
101 will match all users who have clearance of
101 or less.
Each rule has two properties:
- Count -- The amount of the action that must be performed
- Period -- The period (in seconds) over which these actions must occurr
The following rules are available
- Max Links -- Limits the amount of links users can send
- Max Messages -- Limits the amount of messages a user can send
- Max Newlines -- Limits the amount of newlines users can include in their messages
- Max Mentions -- Limits the amount of mentions
- Max Duplicates -- Limits the amount of duplicate messages users can send
- Max Attachments -- Limits the amount of attachments users can send
There are 6 punishments available that will be applied to users that violate the spam rules
- No Action -- Perform no moderation action, only clean messages.
- Mute the user -- Permanently mutes the user who violated the rule.
- Kick the user -- Kicks the user who violated the rule.
- Ban the user -- Permanently bans the user who violated the rule.
- Tempban the user -- Temporarily bans the user who violated the rule. Punishment duration must be set
- Tempmute the user -- Temporarily mutes the user who violated the rule. Punishment duration must be set
In addition to punishing a user, KirBot can automatically clean their messages.
Two properties exist when configuring cleaning:
- Clean Amount -- Determines the number of messages to clean (i.e. Last 10 messages)
- Clean Duration -- Determines the duration of messages to clean (i.e. Last 30 seconds)